Orthodontics, or teeth correction, is a medical process of correcting poorly aligned teeth, dental morphological abnormalities and tooth color abnormalities using dental techniques. There are many methods of teeth correction, and an appropriate one should be chosen depending on the actual conditions of teeth of individuals, the type of malocclusion and individual needs. As different people have different preferences, direct communication should be established with the doctor during the process of examination, so as to determine a specific regimen.
What kinds of people need teeth correction?
- Patients with disorders of dental occlusion
- Patients who have many gaps between teeth which can be corrected by means of teeth correction;
- Patients with molar teeth that are against or lock the jaw, affecting the occlusion of teeth, and chronically this condition may lead to deformation of the upper and lower jaws.
- Patients with crowded teeth, for example, uneven teeth, which not only affect the appearance but also are difficult to clean, thus leading to caries and easy formation of dental calculus and consequently periodontal disease.
- Patients with buck teeth which are manifested only by protruding upper anterior teeth or lower anterior teeth in some people, or by skeletal deformity in some people.
- Patients with incompetent lips: the jaws or the upper and lower anterior teeth are protruding, which makes the lips protrude so that they are difficult to close
- Patients with deep overbite (the anterior teeth bite too deep): the lower anterior teeth can not be seen when biting; some people have skeletal deformity at the same time, manifested as short lower face; this kind of deformity predisposes the upper gum to bites and meanwhile, can cause periodontitis of the anterior teeth and disorders of the facial joints easily
The package includes:
- Diagnosis and personalized treatment regimens
- Preliminary diagnosis for treatment
- Re-diagnosis for treatment
- Scaling for adults
- Panoramic X-ray, lateral film
- Post-treatment retainer
Features of the package:
- Professional treatments and follow-up services provided by well-experienced dentist
- A considerate and reliable process of surgical treatment
- A comfortable and excellent clinic environment
* By appointment only.
* Only valid when paying by cash or credit card.
* Please notice the valid date.
* Shanghai DeltaWest Clinic reserves the right to final interpretation of the terms and conditions of this voucher.